Twice each year, we send out a survey to get feedback from our clients. This survey provides insight into how we can better our website service. Here were three of the most popular responses:
1. How Do I Improve SEO for My Site?
We received a lot of questions about what our clients can do to help boost SEO and improve Google rankings. We do most of the heavy lifting, but here are some of the most effective strategies that you can do for improving your site’s SEO:
- Add subscribers
- Blog regularly with fresh, unique content
- Share content on social media
- Get a slow, steady stream of patient reviews
2. How Does My Website Design Influence Conversion?
The goal of your practice website isn’t just to attract site visitors, but convert those visitors into patients. There are a number of factors that go into the patient-converting designs we create for our clients:
- Great photography
- Making your content readable and engaging
- Showcasing your skills and expertise
- Having professionally written copy
- Having a call-to-action (i.e. “Click here to request an appointment!’)
3. How Do I Add Video to My Site?
Videos can be added to your Smile Marketing website. Here are two options:
- Set up a YouTube account and upload your video. Then send us the link to your uploaded YouTube video and we will add it to your site.
- Send us the video and we will upload it for you. This is certainly the easier option, but if you want a boost for SEO, we recommend hosting your videos on YouTube and then sending the link to us.
Thank you all for participating!