Skip to content

Google AdWords for Dentists

More New Patients with Google AdWords

The ads that appear at the top of Google search results are known as AdWords – Google’s pay-per-click advertising service.

The video above explains how it works and why you might want to use it.

Three Reasons To Use AdWords:

 1. Get New Patients from Adjoining Suburbs

Getting new patients from organic SEO is typically limited to those searching within your specific suburb. AdWords complements this, allowing you to expand the geographical reach of your dental website. With AdWords, you can target new patients within a 3 to 5 mile radius of your practice. Imagine how many more new patients you could reach!

 2. Target Patients Searching Adjunctive Services

You can put your practice in front of prospective new patients searching adjunctive services such as — teeth whitening, emergency dental care, dental implants, pediatric dentistry, and more. This presents, in fact, a much bigger opportunity than targeting patients simply searching for a local dentist!

 3. You Can Control New Patient Flow

Once your AdWords campaigns are setup and performing well, you can easily turn your campaigns on or off depending on your new patient needs. No other new patient marketing solution offers this level of control to manage your new patient flow.

Take a look at how our clients are using our AdWords service to generate more new patients from the Internet!


Smile Marketing AdWords Management

Adwords Google PartnerSmile Marketing is an accredited Google Partner. And our team of Certified Google AdWords Specialists are standing by, ready to setup and manage your AdWords campaigns.

You just need to tell us the suburbs and the services that you want to target and we’ll do the rest. We’ll create and manage your campaigns to insure new patient results.

  • One-time Setup Fee: $495
  • Daily Google Budget: $50 minimum
  • Monthly Service Fee: 20% (of your Google budget, $195/mo minimum)


Want New Patients – On Demand?

About 80 percent of PPC advertisers fail. The other 20 percent are cleaning up.

Get a free, no-obligation of your PPC marketing strategy and attract more high-profit patients to your practice.

Just give us your URL for tips on how you can boost your ROI with Google AdWords.