Delegating Domain Access in Your GoDaddy Account
To invite Smile Marketing as a delegate to access your domain settings in GoDaddy please follow the steps below.
Please note: Delegates are not able to view or change account information like your payment methods and passwords.
- Go to your GoDaddy Account Settings. If you're not already logged in, you'll be prompted to log in.
- Click the Delegate Access button.
- Below the title "People who can access my account," click Invite to Access link.
- Enter the Name and Email address as follows:
Name: Smile Marketing
- Access level requested should be set to Products & Domains.
- Click Invite. GoDaddy will send us an email invitation to access your account, and you’ll be notified once we accept.
- Last step: Go to https://dcc.godaddy.com/folders and click on Edit (pencil icon) by the ‘All Domains’ folder. Flip the switch for 'Management Access' to 'ON' and save the changes.
We’ll take it from here and let you know once your website migration is complete.
Delegate access can be removed once we've notified you that the migration is complete.
Next Steps – What You Need to Know
Once the migration begins, access to the dashboard may be locked temporarily. Should you require any updates to your website during this migration period, please send us a support request and we can get the changes done for you.
We’ll notify you once the migration is complete, and then you can login to your dashboard as usual at [YOUR DOMAIN]/dashboard.
Our goal is to make this transition as smooth as possible, however if you experience any issues, please email us and let us know at email@example.com.
Thanks for your support and cooperation.