Dental Digital Marketing that Delivers Results
A marketing solution for dentists seeking breakthrough practice growth.
An outdated website design signals an outdated practice. We build professional, mobile-friendly designs to capture the attention of your website visitors and turn them into new patients.
Once you have a high-converting website, we maximise organic and paid traffic to build a steady flow of visitors. And not just any visitors, but qualified leads who are bound to convert.
What patients say about your practice online is a critical component of generating new patients. Smile Marketing’s reputation management features encourage 5-star online feedback.
Your Smile Marketing website links to a powerful email engine that allows you to send email broadcasts to your patients, including newsletters, birthday emails, and targeted campaigns.
Social media is an extraordinary way to build patient community. In establishing your social community, we help keep your dental practice top-of-mind throughout the year.
Analytics & Conversion
Smile Marketing’s “science of conversion” eliminates the hunches, personal preferences and unfounded conclusions by analysing the most important website metric: new patients.
Dental Websites that
Convert New Patients
“Are you the right dentist for me?”
The 5 Factors of Digital
Over the years, we’ve studied the needs, questions, and preferences of over a million health care patients. Knowing how dental patients behave online has given us insight into what it takes to turn website visitors into new patients.
With more than a decade of experience managing the online presence for thousands of dentists, we've discovered that the following five digital marketing factors are essential to stay ahead of the curve.
Your website is typically the first thing prospective patients see. Therefore, it’s your most powerful marketing asset.
Copywriting, photography, design… new patient conversion depends on these factors. Your website must take patients down a journey, a path that is scripted to turn casual visitors into loyal new patients. We take the pivotal step of monitoring user behavior and optimizing accordingly.
Website traffic typically comes in two forms: Organic traffic and paid traffic.
Organic traffic is earned from SEO (search engine optimization) to improve your website authority and increase your Google rankings.
Paid traffic involves Google Ads and Facebook Ad campaigns to extend your reach and expedite new patient growth.
Email generates better ROI than nearly any other marketing channel. It’s a medium used to educate, up-sell, and cross-sell – and it’s controlled by you, not a search engine or social media platform.
E-newsletters, birthday greetings, and targeted campaigns help you stay connected to current patients while improving retention, referrals, and reactivations.
Online reviews on Google, Yelp, and other sites provide social proof. Managing your online reputation, by encouraging positive reviews and responding to negative reviews, shows your commitment to patient care.
Our automated reputation management system works on your behalf to generate 5-star feedback on the most popular review sites.
10 Ways to Get New
Patients from the Internet
Learn 10 simple things you can do to improve your practice’s online presence and start getting more new dental patients from the Internet today.Get Your Copy Today
Happy Clients Say it All
We do more than just build websites. We partner with our clients to
create beautiful, new patient-producing websites they can be proud of.
But don’t just take our word for it. See what our clients have to say.
- We have nothing but rave reviews for the process and customer service we received during the building of our website. The process was easy, we were impressed with how warm and friendly the content read; it clearly reflected Dr. Barwick's personality and the atmosphere of the practice.
- Our office has been so pleased with everything you have done for us!! We are noticing an increase in new patients from the website! Every time I send a request for an addition to the website it is handled in a prompt professional manner. Thank you Smile Marketing!
- Thanks for being the kind of company that stays on top of important issues that affect websites and for welcoming feedback from clients. I always feel like my needs are being met.
- Your team continues to provide exceptional service and advice upon the "click" of my send/receive button! Thank-you for all you do!
- The past few times I’ve emailed the support team they have been AWESOME at responding quickly and being proactive about our site's details. Lovin' it! Keep it up!!! :)
- Great Support Staff! They are super helpful with any project I need, no questions asked.
- As the Marketing Director of our practice, I am regularly told by colleagues how impressive our website is. Keep up the terrific work!
- Everyone at Smile Marketing has been wonderful to work with and always very helpful. Highly recommend this company.