Social Media Management
Facebook and other social media platforms are marketing channels that help strengthen your brand. By cultivating patient community – while advertising to prospective new patients – Facebook helps you engage your current patient base and increase your new patient reach.
This boosts your profitability in several ways:
- Patient retention: Staying in touch with patients who follow you encourages repeat visits
- Upsell opportunities: Educating patients on their oral health allows you to “upsell” your services.
- More referrals: An active social presence boosts top-of-mind awareness, which reminds patients to refer you when the time presents itself.
Where Smile Marketing Comes in
A robust social media strategy requires a proper setup and strategy, as well as ongoing management and maintenance.
This involves implementing cohesive branding, keeping active with creative content, and developing an engaged patient community. Your social presence should showcase your personality.
This is an essential part of the Smile Marketing Social Media Management service.
Your dedicated Social Media Manager will work closely with you to ensure that your Facebook page is authentic to your practice – and that its assets help support your goals.
Onboarding & Setup
• Research profile, followers, and reviews
• Strategy session with Social Media Management
• Build monthly content strategy and implementation
• Design and apply Facebook branding
• Optimize profile with compelling written content
• Set up chat, call-to-actions, and other assets
• Build and launch Facebook Ad campaigns
Management & Support
• Dedicated Social Media Manager
• Maintain content calendar with client collaboration
• Publish compelling content with patient engagement
• Monthly reporting provided to client
• Boost patient referrals and retention
• Gain patient insight and adapt accordingly
• Monitor and adjust ad budget & strategy
Want to learn more? Fill out this form to get your free social media marketing evaluation.