Referrals no longer filling your chairs?
Building a robust online presence is more than just attracting as many website visitors as possible. It's also more than ranking at the top of Google for every keyword under the sun. While rankings and site visitors are important, your goal is to bring in qualified traffic that is likely to convert into new patient appointments.
In addition, you want the systems in place to gain a steady stream of new patients over the long-term. Smile Marketing will be hosting a dental seminar in select Australian cities that offers the tools to help you do just that.
New Patient Dental Marketing Seminar
New Patient Marketing Expert Stephen Anson will present actionable steps to improve your visibility in the digital space. This information-packed seminar provides ready-to-implement ideas to market your practice on the Internet. You can also earn 1.5 CPD hours.
During this 90-minute evening seminar, you’ll learn about:
- Conversion-friendly website design
- SEO practices to rank at the top of Google
- Advanced PPC methods for new patients on demand
- Email marketing to target high-profit patients
- Facebook strategies to stimulate patient community
"Together, let's make this your best year ever in practice. I look forward to seeing you." – Stephen Anson
Seminar Dates & Locations:
Registration at 6:45pm for a 7:00pm start.
- Brisbane: Tuesday, 24 October – Marriot Brisbane
- Sydney: Wednesday, 25 October – Hilton Sydney
- Melbourne: Thursday, 26 October – Intercontinental
($95 registration fee for the dentist; $145 for the entire practice.)