The Most Essential New Patient Generating Features
Your Smile Marketing website is fully loaded with the most essential features. We include the features that are proven to help you get and keep more new patients.
Our unrelenting pursuit of converting website visitors into new patients on behalf of our clients has resulted in these website features:
- Custom Mobile-Friendly Design – Your custom dental website design sets you apart from competitors.
- Content Interview – Our professional writers will prepare your essential website content.
- SEO – We’ll optimise your website so qualified new patients will find and choose you.
- Google AdWords – Let us complement your organic rankings with pay-per-click advertising.
- Facebook Ads – Expand your new patient reach and boost patient retention with Facebook ads.
- Content Marketing – Advanced SEO strategy for practices in competitive jurisdictions.
- Practice Blog – Our weekly blog posts position you as the dental authority.
- Social Media Content – Escalate your new patient reach with compelling social media content.
- 5-Star Reputation Management – Earn more 5-star reviews on the most important online review sites.
- New Patient Tracker – Proof that your website is producing new patients.
- New Patient Survey – Valuable first-visit feedback increases new patient referrals.
- Practice Newsletters – Each month we’ll send an eNewsletter to your patients.
- Smile Guide – Attract new patients that a practice website can never reach.
- e-Learning – Online patient education that takes oral health education to a new level.
- Conversion – We monitor what turns website visitors into new patients.
- Birthday Emails – We’ll send each patient a birthday greeting on your behalf.
- Email Console – Send your own custom emails to your website subscribers.
- Heatmapping – A/B test webpage interaction to ensure optimal conversion.
- Unlimited Support – Proactive support maximises the performance of your site.
We’ll systematically work your practice website so it earns its keep by marketing dental on your behalf, generating qualified new patients and then educating them, increasing retention and referrals.
Is your online presence producing a consistent flow of new patients?
If not, get a FREE no-obligation review of your website.
Just give us your URL and we'll send you a detailed report that contains actionable tips on how to improve your new patient performance.