COVID-19: Small Business and
The COVID-19 pandemic is affecting businesses around the world, large and small. We’ve compiled the best resources for dentists navigating business ownership during this time. From government assistance programs to updated advertising regulations, we’ve included links to the top resources in Australia, New Zealand, the U.S., Canada and the United Kingdom.
We urge you to look into the government assistance being offered in your country as soon as possible. The requirements for qualifying for assistance may dictate how much or if you are open, whether you can offer Telehealth, your staffing situation, etc. In addition to the federal resources linked below, research your state and local programs for additional assistance.
We are doing our best to keep this page updated. If you come across a resource that you think others would find helpful that is not yet included here, please let us know.
- Coronavirus Information and Support for Businesses – Australian Government
- Support for Businesses – Financial Relief – Australian Treasury
- False and misleading advertising warning – Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (We are taking these guidelines seriously in any content we create)
- Coronavirus Information for ADA Members – Australian Dental Association
- COVID-19: Information for Businesses – New Zealand Government
- Coronavirus Government Resources – Ministry of Business, Innovation, and Employment
- COVID-19 Resources – New Zealand Dental Association
- COVID-19: Small Business Guidance & Loan Resources – U.S. Small Business Administration
- Coronavirus Emergency Loans Guide and Checklist for Small Businesses and Nonprofits – U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Coronavirus Tax Relief – IRS
- ADA Coronavirus Center for Dentists – American Dental Association
- COVID-19 Resources for Canadian Businesses – Government of Canada
- Who’s Eligible for Canada’s Coronavirus Wage Subsidy – Global News
- The Canadian Dental Association advises dentists to consult the website of the dental regulatory body in their province or territory for up-to-date dental-specific COVID-19 information.
- COVID-19: Support for Businesses – Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy
- COVID-19: Advice and Guidance for Small Businesses and the Self-Employed – Federation of Small Businesses
- Coronavirus Resource Centre – British Dental Association
Reach out to your Digital Marketing Specialist or our Support Team to make any updates necessary to ensure your website is up-to-date and compliant with regulations in your jurisdiction.
Are Your Patients Up To Date?
If your practice hours have changed, you are following new protocols or you are temporarily closing your doors, we need to update your website. Click below to request a COVID-19 message on your practice website.UPDATE MY WEBSITE