Why a Dental Website Service?
Most dental websites are sold as "products"... as if you were buying a car or a high definition television.
"Here’s your website doctor. Good luck!"
But that’s like purchasing a Porsche, parking it in your garage and never putting fuel in it. To earn its keep, a website must be "worked." Long gone are the days when you could buy an expensively designed website, post it on the Internet and walk away from it thinking you were done!
That's why you don’t want a website product. You want the interactive Smile Marketing website service. Real service delivered by your expert Smile Marketing Account Manager who stands ready to respond to your needs and pro-actively "work" your site month in/month out including:
- Weekly Home Page Updates – adding new feature content to your website each week gives search engines (and patients!) a reason to return, improving the overall performance of your site.
- Search Engine Optimization – keeping your website on page #1 of Google requires constant monitoring and adjustments by your Account Manager.
- eNewsletters – on your behalf each month, we research, write, publish and distribute your patient eNewsletter. Plus, we supply a high resolution printable version. We do all the work, but you get all the credit (referrals and reactivations). Your Account Manager gives you the heads up when your monthly newsletter is ready for your review and approval.
- Birthday Greetings – save time, postage and the hassle of sending birthday greetings. It’s all part of our service.
- eLearning – your patients will receive the world’s first dental e-Learning. Discover why asking questions produces greater change than lecturing or nagging patients!
- Email Accounts – managing spam on your office email accounts, setting up new account (or closing old ones)... whatever your email needs are, your Account Manager is standing by.
- Domain Registration – okay, it’s not a big deal (until your site goes offline or worse... you lose your domain). We make sure your domain name doesn't expire! We take care of everything so you can attend to what you do best.
- Site Content - your Account Manager will follow your directions to add, edit or delete content on your site. Or, if you (or a staff member) would rather do-it-yourself, he or she will support you as you use your site's content management system.
- The 3 Essentials of Dental Website Development - Learn how Smile Marketing combines Site Content, SEO and Site Design & Usability to create our industry leading dental websites.
Learning more by watching our online video.